St Thomas Curling Club Open House
October 6th 7th and 8th
7:00 to 9:00 PM
ON ICE INSTRUCTION STARTING AT 7:30 PM (please bring clean shoes)
Tired of your old friends, come out to our open house and meet some new ones. Please join us at the St Thomas Curling Club for a free introduction to the sport of curling. League options and information will be available. Curling is a great way to get physically fit and socially active.
Free curling 101 lessons included with all new membrships.
Welcome to the new website for the St. Thomas Curling Club. We're very proud of the fresh new look and even more excited for the improved services that will be offered to our membership.
In our secure private members area, not only will you be able to register and pay for your membership online, you will now be able to manage and update your personal data, be able to view upcoming games and league activities, select your volunteer commitments, indicate and access spares alot easier, register for club events, and be better connected with all club activities.
We're still in the development stages and will be continually adding new information and elements to the website throughout the summer, so make sure to visit again. If you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know.
Online registration for the next curling season is now open! This season, the St Thomas Curling Club is very pleased to offer you online registrion making it so easy for you to register and pay for your membership online.
We've uploaded members information into our database, so you should already be on file.
- Click here
- Select "lost username", enter your email address and we will send you your username on file
- Then, return to the site and select "lost password", enter your username and email address and a temporary password will be emailed to you
- Once you enter the "Member's Only" Page, you will be able to update your personal information, including change your password, register and pay online for your 2015-16 membership
- Click here to set up an account.
- Your application will be sent to the club. When your access is approved, please login to the member's area and begin the league sign-up process.
Please note: This is an individual sign-up process. Each curling member will have a unique login and password and will therefore register for the season and pay separately. Therefore, we recommended that you use a distinctive email address for each family member. If you don't have one, you can get a free gmail account here and then simply link it to your home email address.
Online registration is now the preferred way to register for the the 2015/16 season. If you're having any questions or concerns, please contact us and we"ll help you navigate the online registration process.