Our clean and comfortable lounge features full bar service, beautiful gas fireplace, pool table, TV and a full kitchen with new appliances. Large round tables and rectangular banquet tables can accommodate large or intimate gatherings. Consider renting both the lounge and ice surface for your next family or business function.
Rental capacity for the club is 225.
General rules for rentals are detailed here.
In club information rental forms can be found here.
Rentals Contact: Ron Richards 519-637-8177 or Ed Rempel 519-207-0780
ST. THOMAS CURLING CLUB RENTAL POLICY AND FEE STRUCTURE
(Items 1 – 5 below include bar service)
- FULL DAY BONSPIEL $605.00 (plus $60 SOCAN Fee if recorded music is played)
- ½ DAY BONSPIEL $355.00 (plus $60 SOCAN Fee if recorded music is played) The event must not exceed five hours in duration, except for evening time slots. Examples of this rate: 8 am – 1 pm, 1 pm – 6 pm, 6 pm – close.
- CHARITY SPIEL $235.00 (plus $60 SOCAN Fee if recorded music is played) The organization must be registered as a Charitable Institution to qualify for this rate.
- MEMBER RENTALS $235.00 (plus $60 SOCAN Fee if recorded music is played) This rate is for the use of the lounge and kitchen. The event must be for the personal use of the member (e.g. birthday parties, receptions, etc.). It does not apply to a member making an application for an outside group.
- LOUNGE RENTAL ONLY $375.00 (plus $60 SOCAN Fee if recorded music is played) (Maximum capacity is 220 people) A rate of $130.00 will be offered once/ season to current board members.
- STUDENT RENTAL RATES High school – $ 5 per student Elementary school - $ 5 per student. Step on sliders will be supplied. The teacher in charge must complete the appropriate forms, and the school will be responsible for any damage to the ice or club rooms.
- BLEACHERS Six Units - $100 Less than six units - $ 20 per unit. These rates apply to bleachers being used in the club. Requests to use bleachers outside the club will be considered on an individual basis.
- INDIVIDUAL SHEET RENTALS $10 per player (per 2 hour game). A rate of $ 10 per player, or the ½ day rate will be charged (whichever is less).
- KITCHEN RENTAL $65 per day (club members only) Club members may rent only the kitchen for $ 63 per day. They are responsible for all clean up.
- DEPOSITS $100 to Book $200 Damage deposit (first time renters) First time renters of the club facilities, who are not members of the St Thomas Curling Club will be required to pay the rental charge and a $200 damage deposit in full, before the event can be booked. The damage deposit will be refunded if no damage has occurred. Previous renters and members must pay a $100 deposit before the reservation is booked.
- TVRAA pay $360 per school 2015/16 . This includes playoffs. Any event larger (i.e. WOSSA) will pay bonspiel rates.